Become an Agent
Are you interested in the opportunity to become a QEO Partnered Agent? Eligibility for an appointment with QEO is based on meeting the minimum parameters listed below:
- Licensed agent/agency in good standing with the Department of Insurance in all of the states where you plan to write business.
- Have an active agency Errors & Omissions (E&O) policy with minimum aggregate limits of $1,000,000.
- Complete an in-depth investigation including but not limited to the financial position, credit standing, professionalism, general reputation, and personal characteristics of the agency and its principal(s).
- An onsite visit to your agency is required to secure an appointment.
- Exhibit the ability to annually support production and profitably objectives to preserve a QEO appointment.
If you meet these requirements, email?appointment@QEO.com?to request an application to be a Partnered Agent.